Take a look at the fabulous Enzoani Fashion Event from last year. If you are interested in being a part of this fabulous event please email me at
email@example.com for more information!
When we look back will our jokes still be funny?
So, I’ve offish graduated. These past four years have been unbelievably magical, I learned and grew so much. I’m so incredibly thankful for being able to attend such a prestigious university where I met my closest friends and invaluable connections.
My lovely brother, AKA my best friend was the fab photog—-although he was more focused on the “ISL’s” (whatever that is) than on how I looked, or what faces I was making—-the photos turned out fabulously. Hope you love. For all of you still in college, or are incoming freshman, let me give you some advice;
- be nice to EVERYONE, you never know who is who and how they may help you in the future.
- Focus on building relationships with your professors and administrators.
- Don’t deal with pointless BS—at the end of the day YOU have the power to decide who YOU want to hang out with and who you associate yourself with. Step back and analyze your ‘friends’ if you don’t like the vibe theyre putting out—drop them.
- Build true meaningful friendships.
- Take advantage of all the free college stuff… It ends after you graduate.
- Brand yourself—be careful what you post on the web, work on building a positive image.
- Google yourself—-if nothing pops up, you need to do something.
- Be open to everything.
- Don’t be afraid, the worst that could happen is someone rejects you…and you can even build a network through a rejection.
- Network everywhere you go…reason why you should always dress nicely and act appropriately.
You don’t have to take my advice, but it has def helped me get to where I am. Taking chances and taking the less traveled road has opened many doors!
I’m sorry….but HOW ARE THESE PIECES EVEN REAL RIGHT NOW?
I can’t even scroll up right now because I WILL LITERALLY burst into tears—not figuratively—literally.
House of Emmanuele makes DanniJo look like something you would find in the sale bins at Claire’s…. OK that’s taking it too far. I’m obsessed with DanniJo…but House of Emmanuele is just #OOTW.I would post more photos but my eyes are too puffy from all the crying. #obsessed
But seriously, how can you not look glamazing while sporting these pieces. If the jewelry gods really do exist, please please please please send me a necklace, or two…